Iva's place

Aqui, fala-se de amor...esse sentimento louco que mexe cá dentro e nos faz vibrar de emoção.

Seja curto ou duradouro, dele todos queremos um pouco ou não pule cá dentro o coração!

Bem-vindos!

Iva*

segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2008

Forgiveness - not Godot again!!!


- You know what, S.?
- No, tell me.
- I feel like I can finally forgive him...
- Finally? Well it hasn't been even 2 months yet.
- Well I know, but it's kind of an eternity to me, you know...?
- Well, kind of...
- You know, we live for such a short period of time that it started to seem ridiculous to me not to forgive him...
- What he did has no forgiveness. He played with your feelings like in a ping-pong game. It would be just fine if you simply didn't forgive him...
- I know, but I want some peace in my life and yesterday I felt like I forgave him...
- Well, if you say so...
- Oh, no! It's not what you think. I really have a great love for him, but... I just forgive him and that's it. I don't want to have anything more to do with him, you know.
- Not Godot again, right?
- Right. I forgive him and I'll go straight ahead!
"I think she's going to be Godot again... but I'll be here for herm, for you, Iva... 'coz you're my friend!"

Sem comentários: