Iva's place

Aqui, fala-se de amor...esse sentimento louco que mexe cá dentro e nos faz vibrar de emoção.

Seja curto ou duradouro, dele todos queremos um pouco ou não pule cá dentro o coração!

Bem-vindos!

Iva*

terça-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2010

The frog of my dreams - the list! .- O sapo dos meus sonhos!



The ideal guy (pay attention, I said guy, not gay... again!!! Right?)

Or
THE FROG OF MY DREAMS, I'M GONNA GET YA, GET YA, GET YA,... hey!


1st - well, not being an ex-BF would be just right
2nd - please, pleasie weasie... do not smoke!!! That can really, truly kill me!!!
3rd - Don't be extra over jealous!!! I really hat that part!
4th - just don't over react if I decide to add a little more knowledge to my luggage
5th - it would be rather nice if he likes to get cultivated once on a while
6th - be really patient...
7th - don't be "pimp"
8th - be reasonably intelligent - a.k.a. I hate dumb guys, really, I do!
9th - this is the impossible part: just think about football, girls and sex! (don't be like this, please)
10th - know how to smile, that really atracts me!
11th - don't live too far away from me
12th - be in a good mood, constantly
13th - don't be selfish (well, and like shellfish would be rather nice)
14th - be communicative, talkative ant whatsoever
15th - have his own opinion
16th - be romantic
17th - be gentle and lovely
18th - be honest, ok?
19th - don't want his TS (twin-soul) locked at home beause he's too afraid somebody steals her
20th - be faithfull (ho, another impossible one!)
21st - be attentive
22nd - help at home
23rd - don't act like a total freak in public (especially if he's jealous!)
24th - be taller than me (someday I will tell you why...)
25th - trust me (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!)
26th - don't be violent / agressive...etc, etc..)
27th - be honest and hard-working
28th - like to travel and to go out once on a while
29th - don't be a damn ass!
30th - do not (still) like his last girlfriend
31st - know how to surprise me (this will certainly get my heart's attention!)
32nd - do not be blonde (literally)
33rd - don't be like a donkey. Didn't I mention this, by the way?

E estou a escrever isto porque peço o impossível... e ainda acredito nisto! Não me contento com muito menos, by the way!

Em inglês? Porque me apeteceu!
Podem sempre usar o tradutor!!!

Ciao!!!

Iva*

P.S. Aqui, Sapinho, sapinho...!!!

Sem comentários: