Iva's place

Aqui, fala-se de amor...esse sentimento louco que mexe cá dentro e nos faz vibrar de emoção.

Seja curto ou duradouro, dele todos queremos um pouco ou não pule cá dentro o coração!

Bem-vindos!

Iva*

quinta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2011

I stepped into my ex by accident!

 (google picture)

Can there be more awkward thing than almost step into your ex hundreds of kilometres away from your (and his) home? Well, it may seem strange and freako-weird, but it sure happened!

I was walking my way, with family and friends in a town very famous party, and, suddenly, as if everyone had stepped aside in that very only moment: there he was, holding a baby carriage... eight and a half years later...

Well, as far as I'm concerned, I always knew he want to be a father so badly that hunt season had begun... and he almost fooled me, he almost caught me... that is, until I found out about his betrayals...

But, life could have given me a discount in this matter!!!

Sem comentários: