Iva's place

Aqui, fala-se de amor...esse sentimento louco que mexe cá dentro e nos faz vibrar de emoção.

Seja curto ou duradouro, dele todos queremos um pouco ou não pule cá dentro o coração!

Bem-vindos!

Iva*

sexta-feira, 28 de maio de 2010

Leave out all the rest!!!




Leave out all the rest




(Leave me out!)

I guess I was dreaming,
When I saw you here.
Then I just let myself go
Until you disappeared.

(You only said I’m sorry)
Then I cut the connection… down!
There was nothing else to say.
I was only dreaming, ‘cause you got away…

Then something strange happened,
And there she came, asking me questions
(I should not complain…?!)

But there was this story, I wasn’t quite aware.
Why? Are you sorry? Were you even there?

It Keeps pushing me, crazy,
Asking around
Wanting to know how
It came to this past ground!

I just want to be quiet,
All by myself,
Please keep it away now
There is nothing else.

Keep saying, it, I’m out,
It Keeps pushing me down,
Just want to be here now,
Alone and I know how!

It is being crazy
‘Cause I’m miles away
In a different kind of hazy
I’ve got nothing else to say!!!

I said bye already!
To never come back!
Close my door to you now!
And I won’t regret!

So don’t it be stupid!
Don’t mess me around!
I didn’t ask Cupid
To break you two down!

So please, it, go away now!
I don’t want to be bored,
And I sure won’t allow
It, not to let me ignored!

Just want to be silent
(And forgotten!)
From this moment on
I said goodbye without being violent,
So let me go on!!!

Why did you do these things?
Why did she come after me?
Why can’t I be quiet here?
Like if I’d just disappeared?

Did I ask you to come back?
Did I ask for your love?
Did I ask you to regret?
Did I try to be above?

Did I ask you to leave her?
Did I try to interfere?
So why doesn’t she leave me,
And get out of here?

Someday I will wake up
Totally down and stressed
Will go to the police, then,
To make my protest!

Stop, it, those anonym calls
Quite late at night
Stop shaking my walls
Don’t ask for a fight…
In justice, you know how?
If it keeps messing me around,
Keep it silent now,
Then, or it’ll get the rebound!

So go away and leave out all the rest,
Leave me out of all the rest!!!



Iva Filipa, 28th May 2010

Sem comentários: